Clinical immersion: a period where you will observe and interact with health care professionals and patients during everyday clinical practice. Each team is placed at a specific hospital department, where the clinical immersion takes place, and works alongside the department throughout the program to identified needs and co-create innovative solutions.
The identified needs are validated and screened with the support of clinic staff and Experts. Selected high-impact needs are developed further into business concepts.
Guided by design experts and based on the principles of user-centred design, the fellows will brainstorm a range of innovative solutions.
Considered the findings of research related to intellectual property, regulation, payment pathways, and business models that would impact the different solutions, the best concept will be selected in an objective way out of all the possible solution ideas. Ultimately, only the best solution will remain for development.
Teams and Mentors
3-people teams with different knowledge and complementary skills.
Team building sessions will take place from the beginning of the program and during the year.
Teams will be mentored by :
- PROGRAM MANAGER
- TECHNOLOGY EXPERTS
- BUSINESS MENTORS
- NEED-LED METHODOLOGY EXPERTS
Each fellow receives a monthly stipend for participation in the Fellowship Program ( approx. 1200-1400 € /month).
Who can apply ?
- MASTER GRADUATES & phDs in Health & Life Sciences, Engineering, Business & Design
- HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
- INTRAPRENEURS from Healthcare company
- Designers, Computer scientists, Business developers in freelance or in companies
Full availability for 9 month
Exceptions for Medicine students and Doctors.
(please contact us for more information).
How to apply ?
- A CV
- A covering letter which explains why you wish to participate in the programme and how you see yourself developing into a leader in the medtech space
- The email contact details of two referees
Please send your application and all requested documents to Djamel BOUHADJER, Program Manager Fit4Health : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each fellow receives a monthly stipend for participation in the Fellowship Program ( approx. 1300-1500 € /month)
- Travel and logistics costs covered by the programme
Location : Paris.
Many sites : AP-HP
2 trips in Europe will be organized during the year.
The criteria for selecting participants are objective and ensure that there is no discrimination.
Due to the limited number of places in the program, incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
Fellows will be interns of IUIS with student status of University Diploma.